logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
soul_reaver  
#41 Posted : Friday, June 15, 2012 12:08:57 PM(UTC)
soul_reaver

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
SEV2admin wrote:
We're still on to the patch issue - although these things aren't as easy as flicking a switch, but hopefully we'll have an update over the next week.

Yeah, I know that it isn't as easy as flicking a switch ;-)
Nice to have a ETA for the patch, the countdown has begun.
barbrady88  
#42 Posted : Friday, June 15, 2012 3:13:27 PM(UTC)
barbrady88

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
SkinnerChinner wrote:
barbrady88 wrote:
its actually £8.79 which is even worse u can buy full games for that price

Agreed! I've bought some excellent XBL Arcade games for less than that on release date, but full games at that price are generally quite old releases so I don't really think you could use that as an argument. A 400MSP (which translates to about £3.50) would have been a much more reasonable price tag, considering what the DLC actually included.

PSN/XBL games i was actually talking about although there are some retail games that have dropped to near that price that i wouldn't consider to be quite old which would be the better way to spend your money imo, i noticed the store has updated the price to £7.99 from £8.79 guess it was a error but it had already gotten a few reviews so some payed more than others.
CLEBER  
#43 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2012 3:51:55 PM(UTC)
CLEBER

Comprei esse jogo no Brasil e ele veio com o código válido para a live americana. Nem o vendedor, nem a Microsoft, nem o fornecedor me deram solução para o problema. Na embalagem não há nenhuma restrição quanto a área de utilização. Tremenda falta de respeito! E para quem não sabe, qualquer jogo original, no Brasil custa uma fortuna. Tremendo roubo!
Jager  
#44 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2012 4:24:09 PM(UTC)
Jager

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 22 post(s)
CLEBER wrote:
Comprei esse jogo no Brasil e ele veio com o código válido para a live americana. Nem o vendedor, nem a Microsoft, nem o fornecedor me deram solução para o problema. Na embalagem não há nenhuma restrição quanto a área de utilização. Tremenda falta de respeito! E para quem não sabe, qualquer jogo original, no Brasil custa uma fortuna. Tremendo roubo!

Translation...
"I bought this game in Brazil and it came with the valid code for live American. Neither the seller nor the Microsoft or the vendor gave me solution to the problem. In the package there is no restriction on the area of use. Tremendous lack of respect! And for those who don't know, any original game in Brazil will cost a fortune. Tremendous steal!"

Man, that sucks!, makes you realise how lucky Xbox 360 owners are
here in the UK.
I have no idea what I'm doing, but thats
never stopped me before!
IngenieroRob  
#45 Posted : Saturday, August 25, 2012 2:19:07 PM(UTC)
IngenieroRob

Jager wrote:
CLEBER wrote:

Translation...
"I bought this game in Brazil and it came with the valid code for live American. Neither the seller nor the Microsoft or the vendor gave me solution to the problem. In the package there is no restriction on the area of use. Tremendous lack of respect! And for those who don't know, any original game in Brazil will cost a fortune. Tremendous steal!"

Man, that sucks!, makes you realise how lucky Xbox 360 owners are
here in the UK.

There is an IP Restriction on XBox Live. In some cases you pay for a product on xbox live, they discount your microsoft points but later on there is a message indicating that this content is restricted for your zone when you try to download it.

A technical solution will be to pay for a VPN that will provide you with a US IP.
Some will say this is not ethical. But isn't paying for something you don't get much more unethical?

spidernheidi  
#46 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 5:15:27 PM(UTC)
spidernheidi

Hi, Just downloaded the extra level, clicked on download on the list in account management, it downloaded, them went to where it was showing on the "game" menu, selected install, it got to 100% then disappeared.............

cant find it anywhere.

can anyone help?