logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Cam977  
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2015 9:29:19 PM(UTC)
Cam977

Groups: Registered

Dear all, specifically moderators,
I've owned this game since Christmas 2014, but because of limited time with games I've hardly had the chance to play this game. I've specifically joined this forum to post this message. Anyway, I'm now 33% through the game and Ive been tasked with destroying a Tiger tank, however it isn't as simple as the mission objective would state. Each time i embark on this mission the game crashes somewhere around the point at which I'm needing to destroy the tank. I've tried restarting the mission and I've deleted my system data on my PS3 yet these methods have produced no solid result as the problem persists.

This problem is so severe that I no longer seek a remedy, I simply want some form of compensation or a refund as this is a broken game and I've been sold an unplayable product.

If this cannot be done here, I want details to contact the developing team, because this is abhorrent to my standards of what a game should be.

Edited by user Sunday, March 29, 2015 9:30:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

SepticSid  
#2 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2015 6:47:05 PM(UTC)
SepticSid

Groups: Registered
United Kingdom
Location: Lost somewhere in the middle of Africa without a clue which way to look!

Was thanked: 69 time(s) in 60 post(s)
Welcome to the forum.

However, demanding posts like that are not going to enamor you to those that can help you.

And you are on about SE "2" are you??
A game that is several years old and has worked extremely well for thousands.
You are well outside of any warranty period or compensation period so you can forget that!

Perhaps you have a fine scratch on your disc at the point that coincides with the tank episode?
Have fun - its only a game. (pity not all can treat it as such).