logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
BludBringer666  
#21 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2013 12:57:31 AM(UTC)
BludBringer666

Groups: Registered

Have you tried it in multiplayer? I'd be glad to assist you sometime. I have played this game pretty extensively and have ran into some issues like this before, but I always found a resolution. Look me up I'm on quite a bit.
gjinc  
#22 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2013 1:23:57 AM(UTC)
gjinc

I am in the same spot, ps3
the only thing I saw online was that one person said you have to kill every one from inside a building
or you can not proceed. This really sucks
anyone else have anything???
f2290125  
#23 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2013 7:38:08 PM(UTC)
f2290125

Hammbone wrote:
Here's a bug for ya and it's a big one. Everyone is dead in the plaza. There are no yellow diamonds to follow. One is able to climb a barracade and walk right off the map and fall to your death. The Plaza is secure and no yellow diamonds to follow.All snipers are dead. How does one move on from the Plaza? 20+ hours was spent tring to get past this. I'm about ready to chuck this game in the trash.Confused Angry Bored Cursing Mad Any Ideas?

Hi there,
Guys the problem is with yellow point position. It can be activated on square and in the house.
If it's activated on square then you cannot finish the level even if you kill all enemies.
If it's activated in the house the level can be finished then.

It seems it is a bug. I'm glad to find the solution.
The strange thing is that the person not-related to the game find it. Where is support work?

Edited by user Friday, June 14, 2013 7:41:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

JackDaddy  
#24 Posted : Tuesday, April 07, 2015 10:50:55 PM(UTC)
JackDaddy

I have figured out how to secure the plaza on XBox 360. I was trying to be sneaky and lure all the soldiers out in to the back alley to kill them but the game would not let me move on. So I took a suggestion and I either killed them from the first building I entered or in the building. After you kill all the ground troops this way your yellow markers will appear again alerting you to where you should go. I then proceeded onto the plaza to draw the snipers out and killed them and then the two guys that come out of the library.