logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mischief_2meke  
#21 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2013 7:37:40 PM(UTC)
mischief_2meke

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I KNOW! that expresso (hes on the top 50 leader boards on xboxlive) glitched over on no cross and he exploits all other glitches which is extremely frustrating since he abusive player.
Cross over glitch is known on Coast (Right side if you're on the hillside), Quarry (by the train). Apparently you crawl into gaps, with precision and you can access the other side. Thats all i know
thanks 1 user thanked mischief_2meke for this useful post.
eblaster on 4/3/2014(UTC)
Peeandpoo666  
#22 Posted : Friday, April 26, 2013 12:02:04 AM(UTC)
Peeandpoo666

Ps3
Team deathmatch no cross
Vtcesar crossed opernplatz
Then tried on on coast

eblaster  
#23 Posted : Thursday, April 03, 2014 10:07:24 PM(UTC)
eblaster

mischief_2meke wrote:
I KNOW! that expresso (hes on the top 50 leader boards on xboxlive) glitched over on no cross and he exploits all other glitches which is extremely frustrating since he abusive player.
Cross over glitch is known on Coast (Right side if you're on the hillside), Quarry (by the train). Apparently you crawl into gaps, with precision and you can access the other side. Thats all i know

I agree with mischief, I recently play (expresso-old handle) now blackstone has crossed on Coast and Quarry, usually when someone camps or kills him to many times.

Also player mitzzey which Played last night 4.2.2014 6pm PST in quarry was killing many players from the far tower, when I used my binoc's is face looked like a PC/TV screen that went on the blink, his face had moving dots, anyone seen this? He was making shots players said they couldn't even see him. He did get killed from time to time when he stood up, but his score was like 15-18 kills and 2 deaths.

Is it possible to have a modded xbox or run some type of cheat code? Or can you run a PC on xbox live with cheats enabled?
KydDynoMyte  
#24 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2015 7:22:42 PM(UTC)
KydDynoMyte

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Still love this game. Got a great boost with the Free Games With Gold but the cheaters have already run out most of the new players. Cross overs I have seen on the 360 over time to watch out for:

Coast: Can warp or crawl over from hillside to bunker side.

Quarry: Can cross over from either side

Graves: Can get into the church (tower or second story) from one side, can get and stay on the church roof from the other side.

Opernplatz: Can cross both ways

Church: Can warp under the map and move outside of the bounds.

Kreuzberg: 2 ways to cross over to the green/blue building side.

Nothing feels better than shooting a cheater. Don't feel bad if you have to cheat to get a cheater. If someone on your team is cheating the whole time, don't get mad at someone on the other team cheating back trying to get him. Or better yet, help vote the guy off so the other team doesn't have to cheat back.

Also, if you get over 20 kills and zero deaths, you are in a glitch spot. That spot you always play from and almost never get killed in, it's a glitch spot. You are not the best in the world. That is why you die when you try to play other spots.

(・ _-)
~︻デ═一