logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
waldon692005  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 25, 2016 3:40:10 PM(UTC)
waldon692005

Groups: Registered
United Kingdom

What is being done about players constantly cheating on this game. Surely something can be done by the makers of this. No Cross is a big example where far too many players are somehow crossing over and wiping people out and leave us no chance to enjoy this game fairly. Surely they must be a way to take these cheaters out once there are outside the map. I know im not the only member who have this problem and it makes me sick to the stomach that i have paid good money for a game that is full of sh*t players that feel the need to cheat to fulfill there stats. This has made me decide not to buy the Sniper Elite 4 version when it comes out as soon as its released these arseholes will spoil another £50 game. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!
Charlie AirWolf  
#2 Posted : Monday, December 05, 2016 6:01:13 PM(UTC)
Charlie AirWolf

woof woof.
I hear you man. nothing gets done
too many times a great lobby in no cross is ruined by one cheating player joining. we kick him he comes straight back in again.
not a chance Im spendin £70 on the new game
M_T_Mabowels  
#3 Posted : Saturday, April 08, 2017 9:43:34 PM(UTC)
M_T_Mabowels

There must be more to it than just the games's mechnics being fixed. I've been cussing those bastards for years. Ever since I've owned a console.

Started out on the Xbox in 2003. Bought Call of Duty: Big Red One (BTW. That's 'Big Red 1' not as in "I've got a big red one!", "Ooh ducky!, that sounds painful!" sort of thing).

After I migrated to PS3 in 2007 I got 'Call of Duty 3'. I also had numerous other games (DOOM 3 and such).

All these games online multiplayer had glitches. Mostly those exploiting areas in the map where if one did something like exiting a vehicles near a wall or fence or something like that one found oneself off the map. Mostly falling into infinity but almost as often in a position to do exactly what you guys describe. Really irritating.

The difference between Xbox online and PS3 was that Sony didn't charge for it. Microshaft asked for £40 a year.

Since 2007 I owned a PS3 and played online. Now I have a PS4 I only play campaign. I don't pay for online. After COD3,I haven't enjoyed MP games much at all. So I'm not tempted.

Now I hear you are having the same problems I experienced all those years ago not only puts me off further but leads me to suspect that cannot stop those buggers. I'not sure but I understand that there are some lectronic devices that they use to do wat they do now. They no longer rely on map glitches these days.