logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
SEV2  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 04, 2012 1:39:56 PM(UTC)
SEV2

Groups: Registered, Moderator, Administrators

Was thanked: 93 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Hello snipers,

As promised, here are the system requirements for Sniper Elite V2:

OS: Microsoft® Windows® Vista (Service Pack 2) or Windows® 7 (Windows® XP is NOT supported)

Processor: Dual-core CPU with SSE3 (Intel® Pentium® D 3GHz / AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 4200) or better

Memory: 2GB system memory

Hard Drive: 10GB of free drive space

Graphics: Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 compatible graphics card with 256 MB of memory (NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 series / ATI Radeon™ HD 3870) or better

Sound: Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 compatible sound card or better

DirectX®: Microsoft® DirectX® 11.0

Internet: Free STEAM® account and internet connection required for activation. Broadband connection and service required for multiplayer connectivity.

thanks 6 users thanked SEV2 for this useful post.
Atis on 4/4/2012(UTC), Mairtin (IRE) on 4/4/2012(UTC), IDS Bull the Great on 4/4/2012(UTC), mircidix on 4/4/2012(UTC), SOUP on 4/5/2012(UTC), madromark on 4/15/2012(UTC)
Mairtin (IRE)  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 04, 2012 1:50:32 PM(UTC)
Mairtin (IRE)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 136 time(s) in 102 post(s)
SEV2 wrote:
Hello snipers,

OS: Microsoft® Windows® Vista (Service Pack 2) or Windows® 7 (Windows® XP is NOT supported)

Processor: Dual-core CPU with SSE3 (Intel® Pentium® D 3GHz / AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 4200) or better

Graphics: Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 compatible graphics card with 256 MB of memory (NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 series / ATI Radeon™ HD 3870) or better

Internet: Free STEAM® account and internet connection required for activation. Broadband connection and service required for multiplayer connectivity.

Hi, I signed up to Twitter to ask a question...but I don't know how to use it lol it says use #SEV2..but clicking the link just goes to a search box..anyway, if you can answer this question that would be great cheers. My question is, In the PC Version...will there be Multiplayer DM and TDM modes online?. if so...what will be the Maximum number of players on each side? Thank you.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 04, 2012 1:54:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Atis  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 04, 2012 2:01:17 PM(UTC)
Atis

Was thanked: 102 time(s) in 69 post(s)
SEV2 wrote:
Hello snipers,

Minimum or recommended system requirements is that?

BBFaNaTiC86  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, April 04, 2012 2:57:11 PM(UTC)
BBFaNaTiC86

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 50 post(s)
Atis wrote:

Minimum or recommended system requirements is that?

Minimum.
Mairtin (IRE)  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, April 04, 2012 2:58:43 PM(UTC)
Mairtin (IRE)

After finally figuring out how to post on that Twitter, I asked 2 questions on the PC Version, Not a reply to either of them. waste of time signing up to twitter and asking questions IMO

Edited by user Wednesday, April 04, 2012 3:07:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

BBFaNaTiC86  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, April 04, 2012 3:05:38 PM(UTC)
BBFaNaTiC86

They are still answering questions, you may get a response yet.
Mairtin (IRE)  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, April 04, 2012 3:10:03 PM(UTC)
Mairtin (IRE)

BBFaNaTiC86 wrote:

They have closed the questions and answers, or should I say questions lol down for now. ahh! well.
BBFaNaTiC86  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, April 04, 2012 3:12:04 PM(UTC)
BBFaNaTiC86

The developers are done taking questions but the guys that run the twitter page may answer you later.
Mairtin (IRE)  
#9 Posted : Wednesday, April 04, 2012 3:34:55 PM(UTC)
Mairtin (IRE)

BBFaNaTiC86 wrote:
The developers are done taking questions but the guys that run the twitter page may answer you later.

My apologies to Rebellion and the person taking the questions, They infact did Reply to my question, I am only seeing it now. somewhat confusing that Twitter, was my first time using it.
SEV2  
#10 Posted : Wednesday, April 04, 2012 3:44:17 PM(UTC)
SEV2

Groups: Registered, Moderator, Administrators

Was thanked: 93 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Mairtin (IRE) wrote:
BBFaNaTiC86 wrote:

They have closed the questions and answers, or should I say questions lol down for now. ahh! well.

Hi Martin, your question about multiplayer was answered here
There is going to be a big announcement on multiplayer next week, so stay tuned for all the info!

Thanks for joining up to Twitter for the Q&A - As you can imagine, there was a large amount of questions submitted and although the developers tried to answer them all within the hour, a few will have to be answered afterwards. We will endeavor to make sure all other questions submitted do get answered.

Thanks again.
thanks 1 user thanked SEV2 for this useful post.
Mairtin (IRE) on 4/4/2012(UTC)
Mairtin (IRE)  
#11 Posted : Wednesday, April 04, 2012 4:20:58 PM(UTC)
Mairtin (IRE)

SEV2 wrote:
Mairtin (IRE) wrote:
BBFaNaTiC86 wrote:

Hi Martin, your question about multiplayer was answered here
There is going to be a big announcement on multiplayer next week, so stay tuned for all the info!

Thanks for joining up to Twitter for the Q&A - As you can imagine, there was a large amount of questions submitted and although the developers tried to answer them all within the hour, a few will have to be answered afterwards. We will endeavor to make sure all other questions submitted do get answered.

Thanks again.

Hi SEV2,

As you can see from my post above yours I apologised and said in-fact yous did answer my post, I only found out through reading my email where twitter sent me a link to your response. Thank you for answering my question.

Yes there was a large amount of questions submitted on the game, which I found somewhat difficult to keep up with, as it was my first time on Twitter... and not knowing how to use it properly I got lost lol. Lesson learnt for next weeks announcements.

Thanks.
thanks 1 user thanked Mairtin (IRE) for this useful post.
SEV2 on 4/4/2012(UTC)
Marston334  
#12 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2012 11:34:05 AM(UTC)
Marston334

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 11 post(s)
Thank god us Console users just have to put the disc in and no downloads are needed, i would find it frustrating having to wait hours on my computer just to play the game (I dont have a gaming computer)

1 Bullet Can Change History.
Mairtin (IRE)  
#13 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2012 12:08:04 PM(UTC)
Mairtin (IRE)

Marston334 wrote:
Thank god us Console users just have to put the disc in and no downloads are needed, i would find it frustrating having to wait hours on my computer just to play the game (I dont have a gaming computer)

obviously you don't have a gaming computer, my PC boots up in 26 secs, ready to play anything you throw at it. Downloads nowadays are a breeze with a high speed connection.
madromark  
#14 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2012 6:12:37 PM(UTC)
madromark

Will it run on a single-core processor like an AMD Athlon 64 3800+? Or a dual-core CPU is a must?
IDS Bull the Great  
#15 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2012 6:51:12 PM(UTC)
IDS Bull the Great

Was thanked: 65 time(s) in 57 post(s)
madromark wrote:
Will it run on a single-core processor like an AMD Athlon 64 3800+? Or a dual-core CPU is a must?

you and me are doomed buddy . I highly doubt such game could run on our jurassic era PCs ...
madromark  
#16 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2012 7:14:48 PM(UTC)
madromark

IDS Bull the Great wrote:
madromark wrote:

you and me are doomed buddy . I highly doubt such game could run on our jurassic era PCs ...

Actually, it's not my CPU, but it would be awesome...
IDS Bull the Great  
#17 Posted : Monday, April 23, 2012 11:55:51 AM(UTC)
IDS Bull the Great

Was thanked: 65 time(s) in 57 post(s)
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
No XP support for no reason whatsoever huh?Just like any developer that does that, you are PATHETIC!You don't DESERVE to be able to even make games, and I hope your game is a miserable failure.Thanks for nothin, lazy bastards.

lol , a pathetic ignorant . go get sniped duder ... WinXP is not good enough since they wanted to be able to run the game on DirectX10 . and WinXP goes on 9 only so far I think ... so , go buy yourself windows 7 you lazy bastard ... and make a better game if you think Rebellion isn't good enough ... pfff

And yet the DirectX9-only Xbox 360 is capable of running it just fine? It's not a technical problem, they've done it on purpose. It's the same story as with Battlefield 3 - pure laziness on behalf of the developers.

ye , that must be it . the theory of conspiracy ... be careful . those little green developers are sneaky bastards ...

and also , since when are PC , PS3 and xbox all the same things so what works on one platform that way must work on that other one ? if it is so simple , I go try play V2 on my PS1 . it's all the same anyway ...
#18 Posted : Tuesday, April 24, 2012 12:50:12 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
No XP support for no reason whatsoever huh?Just like any developer that does that, you are PATHETIC!You don't DESERVE to be able to even make games, and I hope your game is a miserable failure.Thanks for nothin, lazy bastards.

lol , a pathetic ignorant . go get sniped duder ... WinXP is not good enough since they wanted to be able to run the game on DirectX10 . and WinXP goes on 9 only so far I think ... so , go buy yourself windows 7 you lazy bastard ... and make a better game if you think Rebellion isn't good enough ... pfff

And yet the DirectX9-only Xbox 360 is capable of running it just fine? It's not a technical problem, they've done it on purpose. It's the same story as with Battlefield 3 - pure laziness on behalf of the developers.

ye , that must be it . the theory of conspiracy ... be careful . those little green developers are sneaky bastards ...

and also , since when are PC , PS3 and xbox all the same things so what works on one platform that way must work on that other one ? if it is so simple , I go try play V2 on my PS1 . it's all the same anyway ...

Shutup retard he got you there,they are lazy or simply dont care and thats it.

A lot of class AAA games support win xp(skyrim,assassin's creed,Call of duty,medal of honor,deus ex,the witcher 2...etc)

so why this game should be different???

I love Stealth games and was fan of Sniper Elite,but now i am p*ssed...

Edited by moderator Tuesday, April 24, 2012 3:02:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

daenk88  
#19 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2012 3:31:18 PM(UTC)
daenk88

dear Admin.

i only have Windows XP.

can u help me out?

thank you very much...