logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
cry4dawn  
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2013 10:32:07 PM(UTC)
cry4dawn

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Topic says it all. If it can't be done that fast, Xbox 720 and PS4 is acceptable.

Please don't make it a download.. Make it a retail CD.

Please make it happen because it is an amazing game ;)

Edited by user Thursday, February 28, 2013 10:32:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked cry4dawn for this useful post.
ShawnJSpencer on 3/1/2013(UTC)
ShawnJSpencer  
#2 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2013 8:30:44 PM(UTC)
ShawnJSpencer

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Registered to this forum just for this reason. I wouldn't even mind if it was a download, I would just love to be able to play SE:NZA!
readher  
#3 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2013 10:11:08 PM(UTC)
readher

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 5 post(s)
The amount of zombies that are present at one time durning some of the events in the game are too much for current gen consoles. You would either get it with very lowered graphics or less amount of zombies at one time which would let to difficulty change. Just get a PC and you won't be behind in capabilities.
ShawnJSpencer  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2013 6:26:38 PM(UTC)
ShawnJSpencer

readher wrote:
Just get a PC and you won't be behind in capabilities.

I have a PC but being in med school I can't afford to upgrade a PC every freaking year to stay current with the new engines. My XBox has stayed current for longer than any PC I've ever owned and it was a lot cheaper too. (Even with the yearly xbox live)

And in case you missed it, the next gen is coming out within the year. So no, it's really not asking too much.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 06, 2013 6:27:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked ShawnJSpencer for this useful post.
Jager on 3/8/2013(UTC)
xlightfootx  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 3:23:08 AM(UTC)
xlightfootx

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Yes please
varren57  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 12:59:42 AM(UTC)
varren57

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 10 post(s)
I will gladly buy on ps4, if it comes out. But just because it is next ten, don't up the price plz. if it was $15 for PC, it should be that much on whatever consoles it appears on
Keep calm and snipe on.
thanks 1 user thanked varren57 for this useful post.
ShawnJSpencer on 3/14/2013(UTC)
elitesniper  
#7 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2013 4:39:21 PM(UTC)
elitesniper

Wow, if you want to play Sniper Elite game on both current and next-gen consoles, then wait for Sniper Elite 3.
Yamato1  
#8 Posted : Monday, March 25, 2013 9:30:53 PM(UTC)
Yamato1

readher wrote:
The amount of zombies that are present at one time durning some of the events in the game are too much for current gen consoles. You would either get it with very lowered graphics or less amount of zombies at one time which would let to difficulty change. Just get a PC and you won't be behind in capabilities.

I'm going to have to call bull crap on that one. Cod zombies runs just fine with 30 zombie kongo lines chasing after you in xbox. So I should see no problem releasing this for current generation consoles. Also Red Dead Redemption did just fine with their zombie expansion which was also on a separate disk.
Scoopers  
#9 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2013 8:09:34 PM(UTC)
Scoopers

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Its not the consoles "limited ability", its the developers limited ability. Good example is CODBO2 Zombies, CODMW3 Graphics, BF3 graphics, BF3/BF2 Nice large maps. Please stop blaming the consoles for a "lack of ability" as an excuse. Doing so now has people like this posting stuff like this

"The amount of zombies that are present at one time durning some of the events in the game are too much for current gen consoles. You would either get it with very lowered graphics or less amount of zombies at one time which would let to difficulty change. Just get a PC and you won't be behind in capabilities."

because he heard you guys mention it. When this fact is far from true, its a programing ability error. Allot of us understand anyone can make a PC platform game, but it takes a true programer to make a console based game. This is how you get results.Flapper

Don't tell me not everyone can make one cause I have made several that suck and I am an IDIOT. Cause I posted a similar post else where LOL
Make every shot count cause the one shot missed is the most regrettable.
Cuervo66  
#10 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2013 8:24:59 PM(UTC)
Cuervo66

Was thanked: 111 time(s) in 85 post(s)
Actually, no, I'll keep blaming the lack of ability on the consoles I think. That, or the simple fact that getting something like BF3 to run right requires a large dev team, plenty of funding, and the guarantee that it'll sell millions upon millions of copies simply because it carries the name Battlefield of Call Of Duty. They might be able to do it but at the end of the day they still have to turn a profit. It probably simply isn't feasible for a team like Rebellion. And next to that, V2 is still a better game than BO2, BF3 or any of those so I wouldn't call it a problem of skill. Also, of course any idiot can make a crappy little game, even I could, but have you ever made a game that's the quality of V2? Or BF3? Or BO2? If so I'd love to play them and see your work. BigGrin

EDIT: Aaaaaaannnnddd this is my 100th post. That's kinda anti-climactic. Oh well. Flapper

Edited by user Wednesday, March 27, 2013 8:25:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

KeeNer187  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, April 02, 2013 2:24:29 AM(UTC)
KeeNer187

After hearing about this game from a friend yesterday, then checking out the gameplay footage on youtube I was blown away. Ready to pick this up on PSN with no avail, then I seen that there are more sniper games by the same company advertised but no digatal copies available either. I think this game(s) would do great on PSN and Xbox live and its sh*tty that they aren't. Hopefully someone is trying to make this happen, I play a lot of Black ops zombies and with how buggy their servers can be I could see a LOT of people picking this game up. Anyways cheers you lucky bastards who are able to play this.
SepticSid  
#12 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2013 8:27:03 PM(UTC)
SepticSid

United Kingdom
Location: Lost somewhere in the middle of Africa without a clue which way to look!

Was thanked: 40 time(s) in 35 post(s)
What!

A request to make another game/map available for consols....

Well that's the first time I have seen that here..

Yawn....
Have fun - its only a game. (pity not all can treat it as such).
levilego  
#13 Posted : Saturday, July 20, 2013 2:01:01 AM(UTC)
levilego

ShawnJSpencer wrote:
Registered to this forum just for this reason. I wouldn't even mind if it was a download, I would just love to be able to play SE:NZA!

me to also people say that its to big for a download and it would have lowerd grphics and zombies, they could could just make a disc

Edited by user Saturday, July 20, 2013 2:01:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

hcmadman89  
#14 Posted : Saturday, August 03, 2013 9:02:55 AM(UTC)
hcmadman89

I also created a profile JUST to post on this thread, the amount of F bombs and s**ts uttered the moment I realized that this is only available on PC made a group of nuns jump off a cliff.

I dont care if it is a separate disc, or a 30000 point DLC, I want this addition on 360..... in fact..... thats kind of the reason I bough the game in the first place lol

I saw gameplay on youtube that did not have the disclaimer that it was PC only (kicking Kpopps butt for this later), if you guys want to make money, market this..... it blows COD zombies out of the water just from what I have seen so far.

So if you guys are reading this, like at all, the major points of my message:
#1 You will be richer than God because every fan of the genera will buy it.
#2 You have trumped COD quite soundly, their offerings in the genera are nowhere near this awesome.
#3 Outstanding job Rebellion.

SniperTezJinny  
#15 Posted : Wednesday, July 02, 2014 10:29:05 PM(UTC)
SniperTezJinny

Was thanked: 70 time(s) in 50 post(s)
I don't think we are gonna get it Huh