logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Nickbond  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2013 11:53:09 AM(UTC)
Nickbond

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 93 post(s)
First facilitated the post where I have been working more game modes ideas in Sev2 valid, and valid for future.There are also previous ideas to be on sale this NZA (valid for an update on Sev2 to create a multiplayer Nza).

http://sniperelitev2.com....aspx?g=posts&t=1255

New ideas for Nza:
-That people can join games Started. (Already working on it).But I suggest it: who joins the game started not appear suddenly, but sees play until you reach a checkpoint or die and appear to checkpoint. The reason is that from my experience in other games, if they join before can cause lag, but if checkpoint, given time to adjust to the game that will be enemies below.Also joining prevents injustice once it's past the hardest.

-That weapons are equipped enemies, remain entitled to choose them to start new games.For example: Magnum, Shotgun, etc. ..They are unlocked by passing the screens at least.

-Recover To bookmark locations and enemies. When you see a strong enemy, it is interesting to notice and mark where it is, as you could in Sev2. And the mark to suggest places to go to defend someone better areas.

My suggest Nza MODE n1:

-SHOOTING RANGE MODE
An open map like Sev2 "Neudof outpost"(fuel dump) .Four watchtowers, each of the four main characters in each one.They must resist the rush that comes from afar. They can go to help friends, but the good thing is the defense as "snipers".

Edited by user Thursday, October 24, 2013 6:40:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Nickbond  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2013 12:16:15 PM(UTC)
Nickbond

My suggest NZA MODE n 2:
-SHOOTING RANGE MODE 2 (second map..a enemy very far)
Map: Mittelwerk Facility
http://sniperelitev2.com....aspx?g=posts&t=1802

When you play in story mode Sev2, at begining you can see far too high watchtowers.
I suggest that we put up there in the watchtower (where one sleeping appears near to complete the mission), and try to prevent rise from a very low one endless horde of zombies.
It would be fun to see how you start shooting quiet and slowly fills look like down and slowly up to us also.

Edited by user Thursday, October 24, 2013 7:02:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Nickbond  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2013 12:30:50 PM(UTC)
Nickbond

My suggest NZA MODE n 3:
FLAG MODE 4 coop players vs Zombies
Mode flag against zombies. Try to survive while try to steal the flag to the zombie army 3 times. xd
Or with new maps or with whom they had to Sev2 as "Infierno-hell", etc.

Edited by user Tuesday, March 26, 2013 12:31:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

killradius360  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2013 2:31:33 PM(UTC)
killradius360

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Nickbond wrote:
My suggest NZA MODE n 3:
FLAG MODE 4 coop players vs Zombies
Mode flag against zombies. Try to survive while try to steal the flag to the zombie army 3 times. xd
Or with new maps or with whom they had to Sev2 as "Infierno-hell", etc.

Lookin forward to even HAVING NZA cuz it's not out for consoles yet, but CTF against zombies would be an awesome idea and I support it.
Model 700 Remington
thanks 1 user thanked killradius360 for this useful post.
Nickbond on 3/26/2013(UTC)
Nickbond  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2013 4:56:56 PM(UTC)
Nickbond

My suggest Nza MODE n 4:
FROM BASE TO BASE MODE
Join something like story mode with a infinite zombies attack.
The goal is to reach the evacuation point. But that should go in helping you reach the base defense
In each base besides guns, bombs, fixed machine gun turrets for helping to defend using them and let the team's path of escape.
The enemies do not stop. So they need fixed machine guns. But also between base and base should be covered to feed about being covered by others, and then cover those left behind.
Therefore, not can advance to how lonely, need advance helping some in advance while defending, yq defend you since the new basis for you arrive alli. So to the goal.
No rest areas, only one or maximum advantage of two machine guns turrets.

Edited by user Tuesday, March 26, 2013 4:59:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Nickbond  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2013 10:33:48 AM(UTC)
Nickbond

My suggest NZA MODE n 5:
-SHOOTING RANGE MODE 3 (Possible third big map, enemies from far away for us. How long will resist without dying?)
Map: Brandenburg Gate
(Example Night) https://www.google.es/se...%3Bd%7CVj-T_URuvS49gM%3A
The four players start up, on top of the Brandenburg Gate.
The zombies come from the horizon (where the scientist flees Sev2).
It would be great for both distant shots, to feel like enemios is getting closer. Logically if you enter the courtyard, the zombies can climb ladders to the top.
We will also have time to put mines before they hit.
Like the previous maps for this mode, it would be easy to make the maps already exist and can take a lot of material. My desires.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 27, 2013 10:36:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Nickbond  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2013 1:03:30 PM(UTC)
Nickbond

Besides the fantastic pre-conceived ideas about NZA for zombies multiplayer Sev2 with, for if NZA is limited in the number of players pose new approaches:

My suggest NZA MODE n 6:

SURVIVAL SNIPER DUEL MODE (2coop vs 2 coop)
Two teams with two players each team. They can shoot the other team to make it difficult for them to survive and reach the zombies to the enemy base (opposing team).
The team can heal each other as in the original game NZA. Team loses all its members die. It may be several rounds putting the game. Example: Win team alive 5 times-rounds.
Zombies should not fail to appear and go in both directions (the two bases facing each other).

Edited by user Wednesday, March 27, 2013 1:46:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Nickbond  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2013 1:41:44 PM(UTC)
Nickbond

My suggest NZA MODE n 7:

SURVIVAL SNIPER COOP MODE (2+2coop)
One team but spread of 2 in a house and the other two on another in the distance.
There is no possibility of going from one base to another by a gap that can not climb.
The zombies come from both sides of the middle of the courtyard that separates the team.The zombies or soil or fall arising from side walls of the medium field.
The team also to fend off zombies nearby, should help as possible to colleagues on the other side.(Firing the distance).
This time you can choose the difficulty and time zombie horde between a minimum and a maximum time (until infinity if you want).
If you choose a time limit, you win if you can survive.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 27, 2013 1:43:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Nickbond  
#9 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2013 2:05:34 PM(UTC)
Nickbond

My suggest NZA MODE n 8:

GIVE THE DIRECTION OF THE DEAD- MODE
(SURVIVAL FUNNY DUEL MODE- 2vs2)
This time can not hurt the other team.
In half of the map between the two bases, there are 3 signs indicating the direction that will direct the zombies that appear next.(like:
UserPostedImage
Or bells

If you shoot with your sniper rifle and hit, the signal change. So we create new rivalry as we defend the zombies had already changed its course and if they appear before the change.
The zombies keep the direction of attack as they appeared.
Win who survive and have the zombies eat the opponent. xd

Edited by user Thursday, March 28, 2013 8:30:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Nickbond  
#10 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2013 10:18:24 AM(UTC)
Nickbond

My suggest NZA MODE n 9:

BOMBER NAZI ZOMBIE MODE
The idea is simple but promising. All maps Sev2 bomber, but with zombies for 4 coop.

Edited by user Sunday, March 31, 2013 10:19:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

killradius360  
#11 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2013 6:59:22 PM(UTC)
killradius360

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
All really cool ideas, hmmm too bad consoles are being left in the street again. After this long it feels like the creators are basically saying: "f**k off", thank you.
Model 700 Remington
Nickbond  
#12 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2013 8:41:33 PM(UTC)
Nickbond

killradius360 wrote:
All really cool ideas, hmmm too bad consoles are being left in the street again. After this long it feels like the creators are basically saying: "f**k off", thank you.

I am concerned and saddened to think that I almost wasted an opportunity to give more support and modes for both PC and consoles you remember.
Hardly answers support team or rebellion in the forums, including the "thanks" for contributing ideas so grateful.
They seem very busy as wiiu new releases and future Se3 consoles and the future, but I think it's killing the great possibilities that could still have with what already existed.
Nza is appreciated as an extra coop game, but I'm sure they could sell a pack of modes and screens for Sev2 to encourage even more your product.
I think it was more profitable to build on what they already have before to invest and work on new things, but it is only an opinion. All your work is appreciated.
I am aware that one can not make games on demand, but sometimes we (fans) were excited and fantasize about the ideas we expect to see.
Greetings.

Edited by user Monday, April 01, 2013 8:40:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

szuki  
#13 Posted : Tuesday, April 02, 2013 7:56:02 AM(UTC)
szuki

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Plz new map, new gamemode(survival). Drool
REB.Support  
#14 Posted : Tuesday, April 02, 2013 9:10:41 AM(UTC)
REB.Support

Groups: Registered, Moderator, Administrators

Was thanked: 114 time(s) in 41 post(s)
Hey Guys!

Loving the ideas! Keep em' coming!

Regards,

Aaron
Sig

Use the "Report?" button for inappropriate / misplaced posts and type a quick reason / explanation.
Need support? http://www.rebellion.co.uk/support
thanks 1 user thanked REB.Support for this useful post.
Nickbond on 4/2/2013(UTC)
Nickbond  
#15 Posted : Tuesday, April 02, 2013 3:31:17 PM(UTC)
Nickbond

My suggest NZA MODE n 10:

RENEGADE ZOMBIE (Avoid becoming a zombie) MODE:
This is a New multiplayer survival mode.
It can be played as a team or several teams matchup. All attacked by zombies and each other (if multiple teams).
In this variation, the people killed by zombies become zombies that can attack any team. These "converts"person-zombie will have points for deaths that do to everybody no zombie (include kill the team that you were like the rival).
So motivated to attack when you are all zombie and not just a team.
When these "zombies converts" are fallen wounded, if cured before he died (a few seconds), people will become as that team that rescue(no the original necessary).
If you die being zombie, zombie reappear as (could be interesting to be random if the type of zombie sniper, machine gun, zombie melee).

If being zombie you kill someone, you make zombie. Zombies win if they all become, but it won the team comes first to a score.

I think it gives new roles and struggles balancing equipment, and new challenges.

Edited by user Tuesday, April 02, 2013 3:58:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Cuervo66  
#16 Posted : Thursday, April 04, 2013 8:21:59 PM(UTC)
Cuervo66

Was thanked: 111 time(s) in 85 post(s)
Something I wish was in this game would be that if you die, your corpse rises back as a zombie. Not controlled by the player or anything, just another face in the crowd of zombies. Also, I have to agree that survival would be great for this game, and I love the other ideas in this thread too.
thanks 1 user thanked Cuervo66 for this useful post.
Nickbond on 4/4/2013(UTC)
Keine  
#17 Posted : Saturday, April 06, 2013 8:16:20 PM(UTC)
Keine

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
well it would be amazing if i could play this game online but unfortunately nobody ever joins matches i create so it would be nice to have join game in progress option. id also like to see more levels :)
thanks 1 user thanked Keine for this useful post.
Nickbond on 4/8/2013(UTC)
Nickbond  
#18 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2013 9:27:49 AM(UTC)
Nickbond

My suggest MODE n 42: (My suggest NZA MODE n 11)
SPECIAL ZOMBIE OVERWATCH MODE
- The team of four players, two snipers in watchtowers will be affected only by Zombies snipers, and the other two partners must meet targets surrounded by zombies.(they no have sniper rifles xd)

Edited by user Tuesday, April 16, 2013 9:29:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

El Indio  
#19 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2013 9:39:07 AM(UTC)
El Indio

Was thanked: 45 time(s) in 26 post(s)
To reiterate what others have said, more maps would be the priority, option to join ongoing games (being worked on I believe), survival mode, Steam Workshop availability for mods & server browser rather than lobby / matchmaking may help get more games going etc.

Other than that the game is pretty much on the money and dare I say it for me tops another well known zombie game called Left 4......Laugh
freakenstein  
#20 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2013 6:49:05 AM(UTC)
freakenstein

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I have posted this in their announcement thread but here it is here at the appropriate section.

Hey guys! I love the enemy multiplier being added in , however i would definitely want it to be in multiplayer too! As not of us would have 4 players at a time available for us to play together. Please do make it happen , imagine 2 player coop with 4X the zombies coming!

Thanks a lot in advance! :)
thanks 1 user thanked freakenstein for this useful post.
Nickbond on 4/28/2013(UTC)