logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Sniper.Support  
#41 Posted : Thursday, October 30, 2014 5:10:07 PM(UTC)
Sniper.Support

Groups: Registered, Moderator, Administrators
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 112 time(s) in 54 post(s)
Patch 1.14 Out now!
Nickbond  
#42 Posted : Thursday, October 30, 2014 5:58:19 PM(UTC)
Nickbond

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 93 post(s)
We need an update for coop lobby, let auto seach or a game's coop list (as multiplayer), an be able to start alone and let join others after(As nazi zombies Armi do).
Please!! The game now no let play with people that is not in your friends' steam list (Pc version)....because... My friends not allways want to play coop or this game...But i want play more this coop modes.

Edited by user Thursday, October 30, 2014 6:00:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Nickbond  
#43 Posted : Thursday, October 30, 2014 6:11:29 PM(UTC)
Nickbond

Hey Rebellion Support!! This game have a potencial coop gameplay but the lobby for start a game no let us play. Now the game force us to find and ask everybody from your friend's steam list for being able to play Se3 coop modes.
I see we need at least as Sev2 an auto-join option with other player.
This is the solution i said before to be realise the Sniper elite 3, but this no have been fixed.

The best solution for playing coop with this se3 or future:
"Things that should be in co-op Se3:
1-ALLOW START CO-OP GAMES ALONE AND ALLOWED TO JOIN IN THE GAME.
An important thing for me is that in Se3 let the games begin cooperative without being a number of players and allowed to join later. As they have done in Nazi Zombie Army.
I would have liked SEV2 that I could start my own bomber-killTally mode and then join because it bothers me I just can not play those modes.

I think Se3 could have a lobby as has SEV2 for multiplayer (not co-op), which reveals players to join the game or not, and start without all sign up to play .
Some games let immediately join, and other game freeze while watching all charge a percentage Player sync incorporated. Thus may avoid lags.

2-COOPERATIVE GAMES LIST
I see a need for a cooperative game list. As seen in SEV2 multiplayer.

So we can see if there are games, how many people are playing and we can join screens or modes. So decide if you create them or unite(join us).

Now SEV2 bad, because if all items (match-games) are full and your looking for, do not see any available and gives the feeling that nobody plays.

3-GENERAL COOPERATIVE GAME CHAT
Why not make contact game like in this community and forum. I mean, I can have list of friends in the game (regardless of steam). Able to chat in the list of matches(games).

People we like to play we like to have cooperative meeting area, and have only limited lobbying game with only 1 person.

4-OPTION AUTO JOIN CO-OP GAME AVAILABLE
As there are times when people are not playing but you want to play co-op, I sometimes play multiplayer and I looking at each items to see if no one to play co-op.
So would be great to score in the list of players or in oneself who hope to play coop, so to challenge them or automatic join us in the game.
Some time ago I saw in a website online very good game. It was a chat channel, people in the right column, big chat left, to write down.
About the area of ​​writing had four keys (i wanna play,retard-invite, accept, cancel).
So people would mark the person who gave the challenge and invite retard button, and that person accepts or canceled.
A button to make you want to play, so people see you and challenges you or invites.
I think the whole is good for cooperative."

Remember how you do a great Nazi zombies armi, let us find people playing coop, and let start alone coop missions and let join started games. PLEASE!!
SKz__Prime  
#44 Posted : Thursday, October 30, 2014 7:22:26 PM(UTC)
SKz__Prime

United States

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
What does the update target?
PistolSlap  
#45 Posted : Sunday, November 09, 2014 4:26:41 AM(UTC)
PistolSlap

Where can I find these patches? I just got the game and I hear I have to apply all the patches sequentially in order for it to work properly. I have been able to find some but not all of them and I don't want to apply the patches until I have gotten them all so I can install them in the correct order.
These are the ones I have/am missing.

1.01 X
1.03 X
1.11 X
1.12 X
1.14 X

Thanks!
PistolSlap  
#46 Posted : Sunday, November 09, 2014 4:28:26 AM(UTC)
PistolSlap

Also, have you introduced a patch to allow users to turn off the red diamond while still keeping the other assist features like tag, etc? It is pretty whack to have to choose between full assistance and nothing at all.
EsF].Undercover  
#47 Posted : Sunday, November 09, 2014 6:07:36 AM(UTC)
EsF].Undercover

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Originally Posted by: PistolSlap Go to Quoted Post
Where can I find these patches? I just got the game and I hear I have to apply all the patches sequentially in order for it to work properly. I have been able to find some but not all of them and I don't want to apply the patches until I have gotten them all so I can install them in the correct order.
These are the ones I have/am missing.

1.01 X
1.03 X
1.11 X
1.12 X
1.14 X

Thanks!

Did you try Steam > Library > Properties > Updates ?
Sniper.Support  
#48 Posted : Monday, November 17, 2014 2:45:26 PM(UTC)
Sniper.Support

Groups: Registered, Moderator, Administrators
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 112 time(s) in 54 post(s)
New patch out. bug fixes!
thanks 2 users thanked Sniper.Support for this useful post.
Mairtin (IRE) on 11/17/2014(UTC), Nickbond on 11/20/2014(UTC)
Nickbond  
#49 Posted : Thursday, November 20, 2014 1:20:12 PM(UTC)
Nickbond

Any posibility to add a automatic option, or game list looby to create/find/auto-join/choose coop matchs(games)?
Rebellion, all coop maps and modes in Se3 are brillant. I am reading several problems with other new games with coop that you dont have(Assasin creed and farcry4 have several limitations with the distance between players for example..). So why no remark this great job that you have and give more publicity about this great job. The coop only need easy ways to play with random players or the best option->"list. Looby with coop active games" (like games as Rawbow six).

Thanks
Atis  
#50 Posted : Monday, November 24, 2014 9:07:21 AM(UTC)
Atis

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 74 post(s)
Check this guys, desert fuel dump in v2. Maybe you could do that was officially SE3. Only with palm trees and bushes. Waterfalls.There will be no way TTH in part 3? Would be great, even if the game would be accelerated. Because it is still very slow compared to v2 resents.
Nickbond  
#51 Posted : Wednesday, December 03, 2014 4:51:53 PM(UTC)
Nickbond

Will be more dlc missions for Se3? Or will only have 3(churchill) as Sev2 had?
Celia0913  
#52 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 9:06:55 AM(UTC)
Celia0913

Great update. Now funda galaxy A7 the player move as sev2.

Edited by user Thursday, January 15, 2015 1:29:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified