logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
IDS Bull the Great  
#1 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2014 11:40:10 AM(UTC)
IDS Bull the Great

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 91 time(s) in 74 post(s)
First to introduce myself quickly . I am IDS Bull_the_Great , the clan leader of IDS clan , which stands for Inferno Dragon Snipers . I am playing this game since 2005 , and since 2006, online . Had a one year pause roughly recently but now am live an' kicking again ...

I am welcoming all players that are in for the fun in all SE titles . both SE2005 and V2 and 3 most likely, if the developers make the good multiplayer, but I will end up buying it anyway since I almost feel some kind of obligation .

IDS encourages all kind of players to apply , no matter the age , gender or nationality . It is not important how your skills are as much as your personality and behavior in game ... I always want people that can represent the clan with honor and keep it's reputation as clean .

So , no matter what you play , we will be glad to have you on board . wearing tags means representing something , and getting respect and support in return . My primal goal here is to gather people willing to play fair , have fun and socialize .

Ask me more of clan and how things work and stuff since I can't cover it all here briefly .

You can contact me , reply here or it would be best to fill out the form here :

http://ids-clan.wix.com/ids-clan

or add me on STEAM : bull1the1great <> http://steamcommunity.com/id/bull1the1great/

also note that we play V2 and SE2005 as well ...

I host dedicated server on both V2 and SE3 now ... and on Sniper Elite 2005 , have a new program that will be ready soon for the public, something like "Spotter" was . So come play with us on no cheat policy servers where they are kicked and have a good time ...

@MOD : this is a recycled thread , you can close the other one at : http://forum.sniperelite...sts&t=5235#post26866

EDIT #1 : we made our own STEAM server launcher that makes you automatically connect to our server without having to browse among all other servers on the list . Just download the little RAR file which contains .exe file that connects you to the server. It even launches your STEAM client if it isn't already on. ( don't worry , I know this looks like a virus and antivirus may also report a false positive but that is all it is, good luck and stop by and see how you like it)

Download link : http://goo.gl/50gCck

Edited by user Monday, November 03, 2014 2:12:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 4 users thanked IDS Bull the Great for this useful post.
REB.Support on 10/31/2014(UTC), Biker_Boy75 on 10/31/2014(UTC), Tattytate on 11/1/2014(UTC), Mairtin (IRE) on 11/2/2014(UTC)
Tattytate  
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 01, 2014 10:15:17 PM(UTC)
Tattytate

United Kingdom

Was thanked: 26 time(s) in 20 post(s)
How refreshing !! Must be sumin about the PC gamers that are more moral and adult about the hole online gameing thing ThumpUp
Sadly I'm on the ps3 !!! But if I had a PC would be all on this like a rash !!
# I guess it's over !
R.i.p top gear .1977-2015
thanks 1 user thanked Tattytate for this useful post.
IDS Bull the Great on 11/1/2014(UTC)
MDk__Wolf  
#3 Posted : Monday, November 10, 2014 1:26:20 AM(UTC)
MDk__Wolf

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
To bad we play on ps3 I am wolf leader of MDk ( murder death kill) it's a shame u guys don't play on os3 we could use some team death match
SKz___G  
#4 Posted : Monday, November 10, 2014 3:13:06 AM(UTC)
SKz___G

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
LMAO
IDS Bull the Great  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, November 11, 2014 4:53:00 PM(UTC)
IDS Bull the Great

Originally Posted by: MDk__Wolf Go to Quoted Post
To bad we play on ps3 I am wolf leader of MDk ( murder death kill) it's a shame u guys don't play on os3 we could use some team death match

maybe one day SE becomes cross-platform ...
SKz___G  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, November 11, 2014 5:56:41 PM(UTC)
SKz___G

IDS that would be cool but you'd want more competitive opponents than MDk. Playing them is easier than campaign.
IDS Bull the Great  
#7 Posted : Friday, November 14, 2014 12:14:13 AM(UTC)
IDS Bull the Great

Originally Posted by: SKz___G Go to Quoted Post
IDS that would be cool but you'd want more competitive opponents than MDk. Playing them is easier than campaign.

what I want is someone that respects all clans no matter the skills because clan a is more than a K/D ratio ... and you seemingly don't fit the mold ...
SKz___G  
#8 Posted : Friday, November 14, 2014 2:31:22 AM(UTC)
SKz___G

You're probably right, i wouldn't know anything about what it takes to be in a successful clan.
Get one together then teach SKz some lessons.
LMAO
IDS Bull the Great  
#9 Posted : Sunday, November 16, 2014 1:45:25 AM(UTC)
IDS Bull the Great

Originally Posted by: SKz___G Go to Quoted Post
You're probably right, i wouldn't know anything about what it takes to be in a successful clan.
Get one together then teach SKz some lessons.
LMAO

abusive and disrespectful leaders/members can never form a trully successful clan ...

IDS exists since 2006 and went through all SE titles , had many members and played countless hours . you are preaching clan matters to a wrong person .

also, i dont respect the thread hijacking and mouthing off ... diplomacy is yet another thing a true leader must master ...

Edited by user Sunday, November 16, 2014 1:46:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 2 users thanked IDS Bull the Great for this useful post.
Biker_Boy75 on 11/16/2014(UTC), Tranceformer81 on 11/16/2014(UTC)
LeJudge  
#10 Posted : Saturday, April 04, 2015 3:30:58 PM(UTC)
LeJudge

United Kingdom

Hello BtG..

I have just recently discovered SE 2 and now 3 and have been having a lot of fun in-game.
I'm trying to get more adapted to "authenic" life and have been enjoying it so far .. (lots
and lots of room for improvement, but I guess a bit more experience is what's mostly
lacking)

I have immersed myself in multi-player and been picking up more and more and it's funny
how you can quite quickly observe improvement in play-style as well as awareness to what
others (opponents mostly) are doing .. accelerated learning curve with the many headstones
of myself to prove it. :P

I think I'm ready for Clan activity for more assisted learning curve with maps / hints and
generally able to point out to me the many things that I'm most probably unaware.
I very much like your idea of what a Clan is, as I am a mature player (PC). But I work away
from home (like right now) off-shore (oil rig) and am available 3 weeks at home but
then have to return to work and is 3 weeks away. I would hope that there would be no
problem with this .. It's my profession and can't really be helped after all.

I have a couple of weeks still before I return home (Cant play on-line at work).
But I am able to use this time to browse the net and search for Clan activity, which has brought
me here.

Hope you still visit your Clan recruitment site here as I noticed it's been a while since last post.
"If you hear my shot, then you're safe, It's the one you don't that'll do for you"