logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
REB.Support  
#1 Posted : Friday, December 12, 2014 3:46:49 PM(UTC)
REB.Support

Groups: Registered, Moderator, Administrators

Was thanked: 114 time(s) in 41 post(s)
UserPostedImage

The latest console update is now live on Xbox 360. The update features 3 new multiplayer maps, a new multiplayer mode, an Overwatch co-op mission, and the Shooting Range!

For anyone struggling to download the update or access multiplayer try deleting the previous ‘Multiplayer Expansion Pack’ then attempt to re-download it from the Sniper Elite 3 main menu (you may also need to restart your console and delete you cache). If you’re still unable to download the update you can go to SETTINGS > ACCOUNT > DOWNLOAD HISTORY where you should be able to download the latest multiplayer expansion pack.

Thank you all for your patience and continued support of Sniper Elite 3!

Edited by moderator Friday, December 12, 2014 3:49:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sig

Use the "Report?" button for inappropriate / misplaced posts and type a quick reason / explanation.
Need support? http://www.rebellion.co.uk/support
Baldseye  
#2 Posted : Friday, December 12, 2014 4:51:35 PM(UTC)
Baldseye

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Not having much luck with this latest updateAngry Reminds me of the last download fiascoCursing Done all that was asked in the post from the developers but now in the second hour of downloading and it just keeps stopping. Have cleared the cache, cleared previous multi expansion pack, restarted machine (numerous times) but no joy. Is it really not in the realms of possibility that these add ons/updates can't just be started 'out of the box' instead of this endless fannying about trying to get it to work!? This hassle would make me seriously wonder whether to bother with the next Sniper Elite release. Life's too short !ThumbDown
thanks 1 user thanked Baldseye for this useful post.
tagginghell on 1/27/2015(UTC)
Sniper.Support  
#3 Posted : Friday, December 12, 2014 4:55:11 PM(UTC)
Sniper.Support

United Kingdom

Was thanked: 112 time(s) in 54 post(s)
Sorry, the download servers are not something we can control.

Did you see the step by step installation video that was posted on the Console forum section?
Meastro  
#4 Posted : Friday, December 12, 2014 5:24:30 PM(UTC)
Meastro

95% of the players that play this do not look at this forum,they will say to hell with this game. None of that delete reinstall crap works for me,FIX IT!!!!Cursing Cursing
Sniper.Support  
#5 Posted : Friday, December 12, 2014 5:40:14 PM(UTC)
Sniper.Support

United Kingdom

Was thanked: 112 time(s) in 54 post(s)
Hey Maestro,

Can I ask what the filesize is of your Multiplayer Content? It should be about 1.3 Gb.

Can I also ask if there is an exclamation mark over your downloads and sometimes the game icon?

Remember after following the workaround you will need to restart the game completely for changes to make effect.

Unfortunately the download servers are not something we have any control over and not something we can FIX perse.
Meastro  
#6 Posted : Friday, December 12, 2014 6:14:41 PM(UTC)
Meastro

Ok after 4 trys got it to work,but what a hassle ,lots of players stuck in limboͺsorry if i sounded life a ass but that was not what i wanted to go through. Just wanted to play a game i payed hard earned money for..Now off to shot some poor chaps if there is anyone on
braczek  
#7 Posted : Friday, January 29, 2016 11:16:09 AM(UTC)
braczek

Poland

Hi. I struggle with the multiplayer option, Sniper Elite 3 on Xbox360. I have the Gold Modus licence for a year that I bought in December 2015. All other games works fine online except Sniper Elite 3. When I try to play online I get notification to download free extended multiplayer pack from marketplace but when I try to download it, it seems that it's already been downloaded but the game still doesn't work. Can you please tell me where is the problem and how to solve it so I can play online.