logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
spyderfxe  
#41 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2015 9:46:51 PM(UTC)
spyderfxe

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 9 post(s)
I killed one of these "wuzzntme groupies" twice in one game and got pm's calling me a cheat. I'm at 1432 on the LEADER BOARD (the one I killed is at 1215)so if I'm cheating I'm doing it wrong! BigGrin

Within 20 minutes of my last post I started getting invites from wuzz and one of his hand maidens, which has been going on since the game I mentioned above. I ignore the invites because I play this GAME for fun and because until the doctor releases me to go back to work, I dont have anything better to do. My idea of fun isnt going into a game and being called names by a group of so called men who obviously have no lives outside of the realm of digital make believe.

Never argue with a fool. He will only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
ixi-all-trash  
#42 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2015 10:54:00 PM(UTC)
ixi-all-trash

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Originally Posted by: SepticSid Go to Quoted Post
Usually these "real snipers" are the ones that hide behind the glitchy rocks & sandbags where no one can get at them because they are abusing the glitches in the game (allegedly :-) ).

we vote out anyone on our team in sandbags, glitch rocks, glitch window sills etc. Or we place TNT near it and message one of you where to shoot it. We are the anti-glitchers.
thanks 1 user thanked ixi-all-trash for this useful post.
tjnamtiw on 3/15/2015(UTC)
ixi-all-trash  
#43 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2015 10:55:26 PM(UTC)
ixi-all-trash

Originally Posted by: spyderfxe Go to Quoted Post
I killed one of these "wuzzntme groupies" twice in one game and got pm's calling me a cheat. I'm at 1432 on the LEADER BOARD (the one I killed is at 1215)so if I'm cheating I'm doing it wrong! BigGrin

Within 20 minutes of my last post I started getting invites from wuzz and one of his hand maidens, which has been going on since the game I mentioned above. I ignore the invites because I play this GAME for fun and because until the doctor releases me to go back to work, I dont have anything better to do. My idea of fun isnt going into a game and being called names by a group of so called men who obviously have no lives outside of the realm of digital make believe.

so anyone better than you gets all this? we look forward to your next visit.
thanks 1 user thanked ixi-all-trash for this useful post.
tjnamtiw on 3/15/2015(UTC)
tjnamtiw  
#44 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2015 12:19:51 AM(UTC)
tjnamtiw

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 21 post(s)
Originally Posted by: JeannaQ Go to Quoted Post
But you are not "real snipers".
You are gamers playing a game.

You have not read (or understood) what I said.

I come on in the late evening for the fun, the socializing with some mates.
I don't care if "scores" are high or low - its the fun being had playing that's important - its a game.

Nothing "real" about it, not even when playing at the highest difficulties.
And at that level, you would still need to be able to find me & I would still need to find you so binocs are still used. we just have to adjust our aim to cater with the game settings.
I can do that too you know.

Of course, had you read what I said you would understand why I stop on Marksman.
Oh - and I'm only on the Xbox360.

You are so right. Sometimes I am glad I don't play online because the ego with this game is horrible. So many people think that because they can play on "Authentic" difficulty it makes them so much better than everyone else. Then I have seen people call themselves snipers because they are good at a video game, spoken like a true armchair elitest. You want to call yourself a sniper, go join the army. If you want to call yourself a good shot, go shoot a 15 inch plate at 1,000 yards. Better yet, take the challenge and get your rifle system for $1,000.

my scope cost $1000.

spyderfxe  
#45 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2015 12:20:05 AM(UTC)
spyderfxe

United States

Gets all what? A little reality check bothers you?

I'm not the one that cried "cheat" ,sent PM's, or acted like a grade school bully on a mic on the internet. THAT was all you.

I do however enjoy reading all your posts where there seems to be the collective and constant use of the word "WE". Strength in numbers, pack mentality, etc. not to mention cyber balls. REAL SNIPERS! WOW and OH NO WHAT HAVE I DONE???? LMFAO

Step off and save your hollow threats for someone that doesn't find you laughable and seriously pathetic.
Never argue with a fool. He will only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
ixi-all-trash  
#46 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2015 12:32:26 AM(UTC)
ixi-all-trash

Originally Posted by: spyderfxe Go to Quoted Post
Gets all what? A little reality check bothers you?

I'm not the one that cried "cheat" ,sent PM's, or acted like a grade school bully on a mic on the internet. THAT was all you.

I do however enjoy reading all your posts where there seems to be the collective and constant use of the word "WE". Strength in numbers, pack mentality, etc. not to mention cyber balls. REAL SNIPERS! WOW and OH NO WHAT HAVE I DONE???? LMFAO

Step off and save your hollow threats for someone that doesn't find you laughable and seriously pathetic.

none of those things were me, thank you. but you list getting invited to a game as some sort of irritant? you get invited because you are on the players met, nothing else.

p.s. "we" talk is indicative of team sports... we play as a team like Rebellion had in mind when they designed the game.

later.
spyderfxe  
#47 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2015 1:02:32 AM(UTC)
spyderfxe

United States

fair enuff

when I said "we" I was refering to your team and not any one individual in so much as THE TEAM is collectively responsible for it's individual members actions.

also...note that I did not mention him by name.
I'm NOT that good at this game and never claimed to be To me it's just a game. I'm a Logger and a Sawyer NOT a gamer. I never played an online game until this past October. In a few weeks I'll be back to work and runnin and gunnin my Harley. The PS3 will be a dust collector in the corner.

my next visit? not gonna give ya the satisfaction. I'm out.

enjoy your GAME
Tattytate  
#48 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2015 8:58:23 AM(UTC)
Tattytate

United Kingdom

Was thanked: 26 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Lmao !!!
So to sum this thread up ....... Yes pepole do still play this game !
Some with a passion Razz
# I guess it's over !
R.i.p top gear .1977-2015
SepticSid  
#49 Posted : Monday, March 16, 2015 8:49:56 PM(UTC)
SepticSid

United Kingdom
Location: Lost somewhere in the middle of Africa without a clue which way to look!

Was thanked: 69 time(s) in 60 post(s)
Originally Posted by: tjnamtiw Go to Quoted Post

my scope cost $1000.

What is this? A d1ck measuring competition?

My car cost £8000.

And in just the same way it has absolutely nothing do to with this game.

You are not a sniper, you are just a yank that is allowed to buy guns & be bigheaded about it.
now shut up being petty and get on playing the game and remember that little four letter word I just used "game". Flapper Flapper

Have fun - its only a game. (pity not all can treat it as such).
thanks 1 user thanked SepticSid for this useful post.
Sack&Crack on 3/17/2015(UTC)
ixi-all-trash  
#50 Posted : Tuesday, March 17, 2015 12:15:53 AM(UTC)
ixi-all-trash

my scope cost $1000.

My car cost £8000.

You are not a sniper, you are just a yank that is allowed to buy guns & be bigheaded about it.
now shut up being petty and get on playing the game and remember that little four letter word I just used "game". Flapper Flapper

just a yank, wtf....your ancestors are the reason why we have a constitutional right to have a weapon. and us "just yanks" play this "just a game" better than you, so quit being petty about your inferiority to us Yanks, who happen to be 2-0 vs you IN REAL LIFE and will make SHORT WORK OF YOUR SHRINKING ISLAND by Wednesday at lunch time if we so desired, redcoat....
SepticSid  
#51 Posted : Tuesday, March 17, 2015 7:55:02 AM(UTC)
SepticSid

United Kingdom
Location: Lost somewhere in the middle of Africa without a clue which way to look!

Yawn....... zzzzz
thanks 1 user thanked SepticSid for this useful post.
Sack&Crack on 3/17/2015(UTC)
Sack&Crack  
#52 Posted : Tuesday, March 17, 2015 10:22:28 AM(UTC)
Sack&Crack

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 19 post(s)
It's amazes me how Ixi and TJ spend their time on this forum claiming how great they are at V2 and how their glorious leader wuzznt is the no.1 player, yet before se3 was released and V2 still had the regulars playing you never heard a whimper. It's also bewildering how they claim that wuzznt is the best because he has a 9.5 K/D yet before se3 was released he only played no-cross, 95% of the time on quarry spending 100% of his time in the glitch rock or sandbags. Now obviously Ixi is going to be the good little dog that he his and stuck up for his master but I have seen this numerous times first hand. Obviously now that players have moved on from the game to se3 or upgraded their console to next gen, wuzznt isn't the pu**y he used to be and he'll happily play TDM killing off all the bambis and claiming he's king. King of a game that in reality means f**k all!

If you don't go out and purchase a new ps3 and a copy of V2 to play him there is only one explanation for this, FEAR! Nothing to do with the fact that I'm not made of f**king money! We are not allowed to disagree with this group however, because we are the inferior Brits and that is just not allowed, otherwise Ixi will press his big red button and 'make short work of our shrinking island'!

Your self righteousness and your self proclaimed greatness is really boring now!
tjnamtiw  
#53 Posted : Tuesday, March 17, 2015 10:08:38 PM(UTC)
tjnamtiw

my scope cost $1000.

My car cost £8000.

JeannaQ mentioned the $1000 gun as the initiation of d!ck measuring. My cars cost 23,000 pounds each, so there. :p
Of course, it has nothing to do with the game. The whole thing was really to get more people to recognize that V2 is a much better strategy game in the no cross format than SE3 UNTIL THEY GET OFF THEIR ASSES AT REBELLION and fix all the cheats and glitches and put an ELITE version of the game into the menu. Until then it's ruled by those who have found all the glitch spots and cheats while tagging everyone and making impossible shots while withstanding multiple head shots. Of course, Rebellion could care less. They are pushing another f'ing zombie game now......

SepticSid  
#54 Posted : Monday, March 23, 2015 11:58:54 PM(UTC)
SepticSid

United Kingdom

Oh dear, it appears that I have peed off a jock newbie because on coast I was high up on the rock & he was down below & he cannot fathom that a higher position give you a very good advantage over people that run around like COD players down below.
And then it's OK for him & his team to half scope, hide on the stairs etc.
Flapper Flapper Flapper
tjnamtiw  
#55 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2015 1:35:32 AM(UTC)
tjnamtiw

Oh dear, it appears that I have peed off a jock newbie because on coast I was high up on the rock & he was down below & he cannot fathom that a higher position give you a very good advantage over people that run around like COD players down below.
And then it's OK for him & his team to half scope, hide on the stairs etc.
Flapper Flapper Flapper

Who in the heck are you talking about? We NEVER EVER play on the axis side, especially on Coast! Yes, we know about the stairs AND how to eliminate those that abuse them. :)

SepticSid  
#56 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2015 10:17:20 PM(UTC)
SepticSid

United Kingdom

Can't remmember his exact tag. Some noob, not on here it seems :)