logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
xOwN3D7x  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 01, 2017 2:51:19 PM(UTC)
xOwN3D7x

Groups: Registered

After starting SniperElite 3, after about 5-10 minutes it crashes. The image is stuck or wrapped black, but I feel perfectly sound and all my movements. I searched on the Event Viewer, the possible cause, and came out this error.

I recently bought this game, and I can not even play it.

http://prntscr.com/e35i7h - http://prntscr.com/e35igk

Avvio SniperElite3, dopo circa 5-10 minuti mi crasha. L'immagine resta bloccata o avvolte schermo nero e basta, ma sento perfettamente i suoni. Ho cercato su Visualizzatore eventi e mi esce fuori questo errore.

Ho comprato di recente questo gioco, e non posso neanche giocarci.

http://prntscr.com/e35i7h - http://prntscr.com/e35igk

My PC:
Intel core i7, 4790
GTX 960 Strix 2 GB
H81M-K
Windows 8.1 Pro

Edited by user Wednesday, February 01, 2017 2:52:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DnGnMsTr-2K  
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 09, 2017 11:36:07 AM(UTC)
DnGnMsTr-2K

Groups: Registered

It's happening to me, too. The first mission could do it well but the second and third had to keep the game continuously so as not to lose the progress and to redo everything.

This afternoon I will record the fourth game. I hope I can solve the problem. I instead use Windows 10, the nVidia drivers are up to date, Windows 10 as well, and everything else is up to date as well.

The processor if I have it in OC, so today I will try to disable the OC and leave it normal. I do not know if that will be the problem.

Rebellion replied to the support commenting that follow these steps but it has not worked, but now it does later every time I check the files:

Make sure to turn off your anti-virus and Windows Defender software before performing the following:

1. Load Steam
2. From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
3. Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache ... button.
4. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
5. Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit.

Play the game through eleven with everything still turned off. When you are satisfied things are working correctly then turn everything back on.

Https://www.youtube.com/...UCvJO-sdSr-vkcMmrN17gcYw

My system:

► Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.48GHz OC
► MSI Z170A XPower Gaming Titanium Edition
► G.Skill Trident Z 32GB RAM DDR4 @ 3.400MHz
► SLI System - 2x KFA2 GTX 1080 HOF Hall of Fame Edition 8GB GDDR5X
► 2x Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 Raid0 - Read 3.265MB / s - Write 3.036MB / s
► Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate + 6x Corsair SP140 High Static Pressure LED
► Corsair AX1200i 1200W 80 Plus Platinum
► Corsair 780T Graphite Series - White + 3x Corsair SP140 High Static Pressure LED
► Asus ROG Swift PG278QR 27 "2K 165Hz G-Sync
► Corsair STRAFE RGB MX Silent
► SteelSeries Kinzu V3
► Logitech Speaker System Z906 500W 5.1 THX Digital

---------------------------------Spanish Versión---------------------------------

A mí también me está pasando. La primera misión pude hacerla bien pero la segunda y tercera tenía que guardar la partida continuamente para no perder el progreso y volver a realizarlo todo.

Esta tarde grabaré la cuarta partida. Espero poder resolver el problema. Yo en cambio utilizo Windows 10, los driver's de nVidia están actualizados, el Windows 10 también, y todo lo demás está al día también.

El procesador si lo tengo en OC, así que hoy probaré a deshabilitar el OC y dejarlo normal. No sé si será ese el problema.

Rebellion me contestó al soporte comentando que siga estos pasos pero no ha funcionado, aunque ahora lo hace más tarde cada vez que verifico los archivos:

Make sure to turn off your anti-virus and Windows Defender software before performing the following:

1. Load Steam
2. From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
3. Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache... button.
4. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
5. Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit.

Play the game through once with everything still turned off. When you are satisfied things are working correctly then turn everything back on.

https://www.youtube.com/...UCvJO-sdSr-vkcMmrN17gcYw

Mi sistema:

► Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.48GHz OC
► MSI Z170A XPower Gaming Titanium Edition
► G.Skill Trident Z 32GB RAM DDR4 @ 3.400MHz
► SLI System - 2x KFA2 GTX 1080 HOF Hall of Fame Edition 8GB GDDR5X
► 2x Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 Raid0 - Read 3.265MB / s - Write 3.036MB / s
► Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate + 6x Corsair SP140 High Static Pressure LED
► Corsair AX1200i 1200W 80 Plus Platinum
► Corsair 780T Graphite Series - White + 3x Corsair SP140 High Static Pressure LED
► Asus ROG Swift PG278QR 27 "2K 165Hz G-Sync
► Corsair STRAFE RGB MX Silent
► SteelSeries Kinzu V3
► Logitech Speaker System Z906 500W 5.1 THX Digital