logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
maelstrom  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 11, 2017 4:24:15 AM(UTC)
maelstrom

Groups: Registered

Hi all, I'm new to the forums so thank you in advance to your help and suggestions. I'm here because I can't seem to fix the issue in the title. This game constantly dumps to desktop with no errors or anything. Windows EventViewer hasn't logged a single error that I can find. I have tried practically everything with no recourse.

Here is what I've tried thus far:
- Verified game cache through Steam
- Turned off V-Sync
- Tried Supersampling at both 2.25x and off.
- Ran as Administrator, in Windows 7 compatibility mode and in maximized window mode
- Ran MSI Afterburner and downclocked Core clock by -150Mhz
- All Nvidia settings like antialiasing, vsync, etc. set for application-controlled under Nvidia dashboard

Currently running nvidia driver 378.66 (have not had any issue with any other game on these drivers)

Nothing I've done has made a lick of difference and it's REALLY frustrating. The crashes tends to happen after every 3rd or 4th quick save. And when it doesn't crash on quicksave, it eventually gets stuttery for about 1-2 mins and that's when I know the crash is coming. But generally CTD happens within the span of 10-12 mins after launching into a game.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

My full system information can be downloaded from my google drive in a text file here. I tried to insert it into the post, but apparently it's too long.

Edited by user Tuesday, April 11, 2017 4:29:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: added driver info